Imagine what it's like if you suddenly lose the electricity to your home, farm or business. Your lights go out. You have no heat or cooling, appliances, or television and internet service. Medical equipment shuts down. Your security system fails. And if you work from home, you're out of business until the power comes back on.
Now, when your electrical power fails, there's a powerful solution - a standby generator installed by Buschur Electric.
Standby generators are installed directly into a house's or business's electrical structure. Our standby generators automatically sense utility power disruptions and kick-in when needed and shut down when power is restored - even when you're away.
Standby generators operate from a safe, continuous fuel supply such as natural gas or propane. Even if nobody is around, you can be assured that everything is safe and secure. Our standby generators put you in control of your power supply.
- Factory trained and certified technicians
- All American made products
- Servicing all makes and models
- Free estimates
- 24/7 service
Contact Chris or Brian at 1-800-BUSCHUR today.
- Only 10% of energy in a light bulb is used to create light. Ninety percent of a light bulb's energy creates heat. Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), on the other hand, use about 80% less electricity than conventional bulbs and last up to 12 times as long.
- Enough sunlight reaches the earth's surface each minute to satisfy the world's energy demands-for an entire year.
- The amount of energy Americans use doubles every 20 years.
- Google accounts for roughly 0.013% of the world's energy use. It uses enough energy to continuously power 200,000 homes.
- The United States produces half of its electricity from coal. China uses coal to generate more than three-fourths of its electricity. Australia, Poland, and South Africa produce an even greater percentage. Overall, coal makes up 2/5 of the world's electricity generation.
- The United States produces more nuclear-generated electricity than any other country, nearly 1/3 of the world's total. The second largest producer is France, which generates more than 3/4 of its electricity in nuclear reactors.
- Cooling and heating costs make up approximately 1/2 of an average U.S. home's total energy bill.
- On average, one pool pump consumes electricity equal to 44% of the annual electricity consumption of a typical California household. There are over 7 million pools in America.
- Lighting currently accounts for about 20% of U.S. electricity consumption.
- In the average home, 75% of the electricity used to power home electronics is consumed while the products are turned off. The average desktop computer idles at 80 watts, while the average laptop idles at 20 watts. A Sony PlayStation 3 uses about 200 watts and nearly as much when idle. Idle power consumes more electricity than all the solar panels in America combined.
Buschur Electric's outstanding reputation for quality service lies in the strength and capabilities of our highly trained and certified staff of design and installation experts. We work closely with our customers to establish customized solutions for your specific needs and are available 24-hours a day, 7 days. Call 800.287.2487 to set up an appointment today! We look forward to working with you!
Published by Chris Steinke
Ph: 419.628.3407 - Cell: 937.638.1738 - email@example.com